Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

Life Changing Experience

        
   
      I remember the things I used to do during my childhood years. We often play under the heat of the sunlight or even at the heavy rain. But now, here I am a college student  soon to graduate, hoping to have a good future, aiming to have a better job so that I could sustain my self and family.

         I just can't believe that in my 19 years of existence it seems that those times have just passed away in a short while. I used to miss my friends and classmates in elementary and high school wherein we always play and stroll together. In my elementary  days, I remember those times that my teachers whip me a stick even though in my belief I have no fault at all. It's unjust, It's unfair. Another thing is...I never receive any award of recognition. Every time the recognition day comes, I just stare to students who come up on stage to receive their awards. That time I have said "Mango guro ko". But my words was broken because I've got an academic recognition in my second year in high school. Among top students I was rank 10.hehehe...at least kahit papaano I have experienced the feeling maging konduktor. In my third year my family and friends was surprised.I was rank 1 in academic, unfortunately I gone down to rank 2 due to low extra curricular points in the final ranking.

       Finally, in my last year in high school... because of my family's advise I got lots of courage and determination.I graduated class valedictorian.. In some instance there are people who can't believe what I have achieved and they do criticize me. Sometimes I have heard "daw mahina man ni nga bata sa klase sadto kag nag valedictorian". Instead of getting mad I just smile and take it positively.

         The thing that you should always bear in mind is... "We can do changes in life, as long as we are alive there can be changes''


-renz-

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento