Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Dear Critics



Dear Critics,

        To all my friends, classmates, schoolmates, everyone, ladies and gentlemen lapis and ballpen! Heheheh…..

        But  seriously, today I felt so bad…. Why do some people are so unfair? After all the times I’ve been good to them…now, why did they do this to me????? I really can’t stop my temper! I know you know what I mean if your shot! I just want to express what I felt because I want nothing but comfort!

      To all my critics, elu! Kuha mo? jejejeje… This is my advice to all of you “tomorrow is another day” may bukas pa! hahaha….

   --mateo 24:44
         Maging handa rin naman kayo, sapagkat ang anak ng diyos ay darating sa oras na hindi niyo inaasahan! It’s a remind t us anytime Jesus is coming…GM ni Rowena Andrada on july 05, 2011 @ 8:20 pm….hehehehe


0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento